We recently acquired a big, new bed - for free!
We thought that we were moving from our full to a king, but it turns out we moved to a California king!
(Notice the difference in bed to pillow ratio and bed height to lamp height ratio.)
We can't decide if, with our old bedding on it, it looks more like a hamburger in a bun that is too small, or a bald man with a tupee. Either way, it has provided us with a lot of laughter. This bed is huge!
Don't worry - new, Cali King size bedding is on it's way!
Also, Ben is really grateful that his feet don't hang off of the end anymore. :)

5 comments:
Woah! Where'd you get the bed for? Is it yours to keep? That's awesome!!!!
wow, a California king is huge! And I still think your beautiful quilt makes a good "topper" for your new bed.
Whew! We've been worried about you two being able to sleep in the cot (previous bed). You won't believe how good you feel after a good nights sleep.
Hey! Where did your bedroom go? Looks like the end table is smashed against the wall! You might need to buy walkie-talkies to talk to each other :-)
I can't even tell you how jealous I am of you! Haha When Nick and I sleep in a king (it's only happened like twice), it feels like we each have our own beds. No elbows in the face! Haha
Post a Comment