Saturday, March 26, 2011

some pieces of good news

piece #1 - We have an apartment for this summer in San Francisco! We are going to be living in the Inner Sunset district, pretty close to the Golden Gate Park, and in the same ward I was born into!

piece #2 - I got an internship for next Fall Semester! I will be interning at the Courtyard at Jamestown Assisted Living Community! I volunteered there earlier this semester for my aging class and just loved it . . . it's a special place and I am excited!

piece #3 - The Management Communications teacher that Ben TA's for absolutely loves him. She told him the other day that his name has become a sort of noun among the other MCom teachers. When they hear about all the things he can do - like grading the research papers and holding grammar test reviews - they all say that they want a Ben, too!!

6 comments:

MollyJae said...

We already knew you both are so wonderful. All of these great opportunities and comments are well deserved!!

Sandra said...

I'm so happy to know about all your good news. The two of you have had a good week! Way to go, Ben and Karin. :-)

Joanna said...

I did clinicals at Jamestown for my CNA class! I loooveee that place! That's so great! You're going to have so much fun in SF, I'm so jealous :) miss you!

Scott and Michelle said...

Where will you be living!?!? We lived in Inner Sunset...well Cole Valley. I'm so excited for you! We still have lots of friends in that ward...it is really fun!

Kelly said...

Ya for you guys!! How cool to go back to the ward you were born into!

Tyler and Rachael said...

congratulations on all the good news!!