Monday, May 20, 2013

Destin Vacation

We just spent a glorious week in Destin, Florida with the Myers clan!  Always a great get-away.

We were only about 50 miles away from my brother Scott who is serving a mission in Florida . . that was torture, let me tell you!

One day we went for a Dolphin-watching and shell-gathering trip.

Kylene, Connor, Zach, and Ben and me. 

 Does this hat not make me look like a complete goober??  Last time we vacationed in Destin I got the worst sunburn and I was determined to not burn this time.  It was a success.  Goober hat = worth it.

Ashley, Ben, me.

Ben and April bonded.  Mostly because Ben can throw her the highest.




 Most days we spent a lot of time at the beach and a lot of time in the backyard pool.  Did I mention our week was glorious?


The original Myers fam.
There are also some awesome outlets in Destin and let's just say we enjoyed them.  [I feel like I have a new wardrobe!]



Many, many thanks to this cute couple for a great week!


9 comments:

Annie said...

LOVE! So glad you had a good vacation. My favorite is the first picture of you two on the hammock. Love you so much!

Kelly said...

Looks fabulous. I'm just a bit jealous!

Allison said...

Whatever, the hat is darling!! Looks like so much fun!!

Unknown said...

Cute couple and cute clothes!

Stephanie said...

So fun!!! The hat is awesome, you totally pull it off.

Aubrey Rowan said...

Karin, I am seriously dying over all these pictures! You and Ben make the CUTEST couple, ever! You are so darling! I am So happy that you had so much fun on your trip! (And for the record...I LOVE the hat! :))

Sandra said...

You and Ben are so good looking! I loved seeing you again in these photos. It was a fun week.

Ashley said...

You are too funny! The hat is great! You were so cute. I LOVE that picture of Ben and April...actually I love that whole sequence of shots like that. ;) Also, I cropped that one picture of you and Ben laughing because no one else looked good but I thought you guys looked like movie stars! :)

Ashley said...

P.S. I was also super pleased with my editing on the picture of Ben and April. Doesn't it just pop? Love.