Wednesday, July 25, 2012

new things

New things in the Myers household!

Ben and I have new callings!  Ben is now an Assistant Ward Clerk over Finances and I am the new Relief Society Secretary.  We are excited and we love the ward that we are a part of.  After just a few weeks we have already seen our schedules get a little busier!

Also, I have a little change at work.  What I want to be doing is Activities.  When I was hired, they only had room for me to do Activities one day per week, and I've been working in the Dining Room and at the Front Desk other days.  Well, as of tomorrow, I am a full-fledged Activities Assistant and I will do Activities 4 days each week!  Probably a 5th at the Front Desk, but I'm not sure yet.  Anyway, woo hoo!

And here's a picture for good measure.  Giant's game a few weeks ago with the awesome hats they were giving out.


2 comments:

Ashley said...

First of all, can I just say that I love how you are dressed IN JULY!!! Crazy san fran weather! :) And Secondly, you are correct about Zach. He used to stick his arms out straight behind him and bend over a little before he ran. He was about the same age as April is now when he did that. :)

AJ Araya said...

I am glad you are excited about where you are and what you guys are doing right now. It sounds like great opportunities and tons of fun! Congrats on getting your job to be more focused on what you want. That's a blessing. :) I am also our ward Relief Society Secretary! How fun :)