Wednesday, July 13, 2011

i made something!

In the past month, pinterest.com has become one of my very best friends. I love to create things, but (a) I am not creative, and (b) if I do have a creative idea, my execution of it is almost always a failure. SO, pinterest is a wonderful thing - it provides my creativity with free and flavorful creative juices and it shows me how to do everything! Parfait!

While Ben is in Texas this week (miss him!), I am home with Mom and today, with directions found on pinterest, we made this skirt!! It's lemons. Cute, no?




I also made these two rosettes from the same green fabric to put on clips and wear in my hair!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Cute! Good work :) The skirt I started in my class is going to have to wait... because I won't be fitting in it for awhile :)

Catie said...

Super cute yo!

Kelly said...

That's so cute. Love it! Must look with Kate