Sunday, November 8, 2015

Catching Up: Minnesota

I have got a lot of catching up to do on this dear blog!  Life with a baby = no time to blog unless it is about him!  Here are some pictures from our time in Minnesota.  Ben started his internship with General Mill there in June and Jake & I stayed in Merced with my parents.  When Jake was 3 months old we joined Ben for his last month there in August.

Jakey worked on his neck strength while in Minnesota.


Some serious gorgeousness going on in that state!




Jake & I flew LA -> MSP on my 26th birthday and Ben met us at the airport with flowers.


Got to spend some good time with Nicky & Jason while there.


Ben competed in an olympic distance triathlon one Saturday (and thus began the saga of the Timex watch . . )


Post-race brunch.



Ben worked on the Old El Paso team.  Unfortunately, it doesn't agree with my palate much.  ;)







Neck strength!


Jacob had to get to know Daddy all over again.






After 4 weeks in Minneapolis, we drove to Indianapolis!


No comments: