Sunday, December 8, 2013

christmas decor

I made this wreath, and once I added the big red bow I've been totally pleased with how it turned out!  The ribbons are a light tan with green, sparkly Christmas trees on them.

I made this last year and I still think it's pretty great.

These are from Michael's and I think they're adorable.

I put Christmas-y prints in most of the frames of our gallery wall.  Thank you, Pinterest.

This is the cutest little Nativity.  It's from Kneader's, of all places!




Ben's sister Kristi made us these stockings and Ben's sister Ashley made us the advent calendar.  Both totally impressive and totally key to our Christmas decor!

I love our little tree this year!

Target strikes again.

And, again.


2 comments:

Sandra said...

I love all your Christmas decor. Your apartment looks really festive.

Ashley said...

Wow! I love all this decor!I'm impressive you have presents under your tree!