Wednesday, October 16, 2013

a few of our favorite things party

A couple of weeks ago, one of the girls in our ward threw a little party titled "A Few of Our Favorite Things."  Each girl brought one of her "favorite things" and we exchanged them white-elephant style.  It was totally fun to get together with all the ladies and see what some of the favorite things were.  I thought it was such a great idea that I wanted to record it for future reference and ideas!  

These are the things that were "favorites" - 
~ pedicure gift card
~ latte bowls from Anthropologie
~ lip balm from Anthropologie
~ candles from Anthropologie
~ Tigi Bed Head hair products: After Party, Head Rush, Dry Shampoo
~ more candles from Anthropologie
~ Cover Girl mascara
~ Argon Oil from Sephora
~ Zoku Slushie Maker from Williams-Sonoma
~ Urbio products
~ See's Candy (that's what I brought)
~ Urban Decay make-up setting spray
~ Essie nail polish
~ scarves
~ toasted coconut chips
~ Australian licorice
~ a Silpat (silicone baking sheet)
~ Popcornopolis



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love that your wrote this down! I keep trying to remember the names of some of these. I too loved this idea. Fun.