I bought 22 plastic table cloths at the Dollar Tree last month for our ward's Pioneer Day celebration. Turns out, it was way to windy to put them on so we just scratched it, and I didn't submit a reimbursement request for them. I went today to return them and it turns out that at Dollar Tree, you can't return things straight up. Neither can you return things for a gift card or any sort of money to spend at a later date. You have to make a complete exchange for new items right then. So . . I grabbed a shopping cart and off I went! Eager to get on with my day and needing to pick out 22 items at the Dollar Tree. What did I come away with? Well let me tell you!
3 new loufas
2 bottles of shampoo/conditioner for Ben
2 bottles of body wash for Ben
3 manicure kits (why? I dunno)
2 bottles of nail polish remover
1 set of 10 medium sized binder clips
1 pair of yellow gloves for cleaning
1 set of 10 latex gloves (You never know when you might need to be sanitary)
1 box of toothpicks
1 set of 2 tupperware bowls
1 package of 48 plastic spoons
3 cooling racks for my freshly baked cookies
And then, when I went to pay make my exchange, I was one item short and they were going to have to owe me a dollar (Heaven forbid!), so I also grabbed 1 bottle of Palmolive dish soap.
Are you joking me? What I should have gotten was a storage bin for all of this crap!

1 comment:
Love your last sentence. Hilarious!
Post a Comment