Saturday was a busy day - holy cow! It started at 4:45 AM when Ben and I woke up to go to his first Sprint Triathlon. He did fantastic! I was so sad I couldn't stay to watch because I had to be at work on time, but it was fun to get up with him and be there before the race. He is such a stud.
All these guys are in our ward.
Then, I drove back to Walnut Creek and was at work by 9:00, and then, it was time for our ward's Pioneer Day Celebration. About a month ago Ben and I were called to be in charge of Pioneer Day and our committee was to be all the young couples with no kids in our ward. Let me tell you, I learned a lot . . about how my ideas don't have to be the best . . about how to be humble . . about how to work with a committee . . about how to plan a party for 200 people! It turned out great and we got a lot of good feedback. Happy to have to over with, though! Now it's just smooth sailing and my birthday next week. :)

2 comments:
I can't wait to hear more details about the sprint triathalon and Pioneer Day. I'm happy that both events went so well. Congratulations to both you and Ben!
Tell Ben congrats! Happy birthday soon. Wish you could come to cambria, it would be so fun too see you. Sara still talks about seeing you at byu!
Post a Comment