Wednesday, October 10, 2012

toots

When I lived with my lovely, girly roommates, one of them (I think it was Joanna) described me as "the little boy of the apartment."

If the fact that I laughed so hard tears streamed down my face at this article doesn't prove my little-boy sense of humor, I don't know what will.  This is just too funny not to share.


Gosh, I sure hope we have sons.

3 comments:

AJ Araya said...

Oh my! Hilarious!! :) how did you find this? I read it out loud to camille... She laughed cause I was laughing... But I was laughing so hard I think it scared her... Oh well :) thanks for sharing! I hope you guys have a boy too. :)

Laurel & DJ said...

We loved this! Thanks for sharing :)

The Nielsons said...

That was the most hilarious thing I have ever read!!! Thank you for sharing!!!