If you have seen this picture -
then you know that I once tried to kill a bee by swinging at it with a broom. You probably remember that I missed the bee but killed the window.
I am now pleased to announce that we have a new window!
The window man (who called me Sister Myers because he couldn't say Karin - gotta love the Church) told me that this glass has surface strength that is 4 times stronger than regular glass. I thanked him and told him that, still, I would try to keep my broom away from all windows.
[Although, I have to admit that last night I dreamt there was a giant spider above the window in our apartment and we were trying to kill it by throwing bricks at it.]

1 comment:
What I nice window and I like the view. Maybe Sandra and I can play on the slide when we come out in early November :-)
BTW, stay away from bricks :-0
Randy
Post a Comment