Saturday, October 8, 2011

not a loser

Sometimes it's not about being a winner, it's about being a not loser.

This is what Ben told me as we walked out the door to the football game and I was wearing my marshmallow jacket. It is not a winning jacket because it is not cute; never has been, never will. BUT, because I was warm in the 34 degree weather - I was a not loser!


Speaking of winning and losing (but not really), yesterday I created AMAZING homemade chicken fried rice! Who is the bomb?!

1 comment:

Kristi said...

I think Ben got that "not loser" line from me because that was my battle cry as a highschooler: i wasn't going for "most popular" I was just going for "not loser". :) can I have the fried rice recipe? As I read your post I remembered that I tried to create chicken fried rice as a newlywed in our first apartment and failed...miserably. it was of the "not-edible" sort. :)