Friday, February 25, 2011

wendy's

Wednesday evening, Da Ducks had their last intramural basketball game before the tournament starts! They went 4-1! Afterwards, the whole crew met up at Wendy's for a late night snack in honor of DJ, who is visiting the Provo area for a few days. It was so, so wonderful to see him and so, so wonderful to have everyone together! We love our friends!!


You might notice two shakes in front of Ben & me - well, let me tell you! The manager of Wendy's brought out several of the new peppermint shakes (woo!) and distributed them to those in our big group who could answer a Wendy's trivia question correctly. I guessed right that Wendy's first opened in 1969 - does that mean I watch too much TV and have seen too many commercials? I don't know. Ben also won one by guessing what street the first ever Wendy's is on, and we enjoyed them from the freezer the next night!

1 comment:

Kristi said...

loved, loved the scavenger hunt and very proud you won the Frosty's.