If I could use three words to describe our time in Carmel, they would be relaxing, belly-filling, and wonderful.
After a delayed flight in Las Vegas causing a miserable five hour layover (don't worry, we rode the tram to the different concourses, walked in lots of circles, and got headaches from the gambling machines), we made it to the Myers' household at 4 am!
Ben and I had an absolutely wonderful time! We slept in, ate large meals and lots of Christmas goodies, went shopping, went out to eat, watched lots of sports (I read), napped, talked, laughed, and ate lots more.
Our first Christmas as a married couple was basically perfection! Being married makes everything wonderful 1000 times more wonderful! We are so grateful we had such a long break from school to spend with both of our families whom we love oh, so much!

No comments:
Post a Comment