As many of you know, I celebrate my half-birthday. Religiously. I mean, come on, who doesn't want an excuse for an extra fun day during the year?!
For family home evening tonight, Ben helped me celebrate!
He prepared this nice platter with halves of our favorite candies:
And we played half a game of Pass the Pigs. I scratched out a win - 106 to 105!
Yay for being twenty-one and a half!!

4 comments:
You guys have waaaay too much fun :-) Happy Half-Birthday!!!!!
You are funny. I don't even know when my half birthday is, but I should look into it.
Also, I love that Pass the Pigs was on your wedding registry, I was totally planning on getting that for you...but when I got around to it someone had already bought it...so we had to go with plan B...but at least you got it.
That is hilarious! What a clever idea with the half candy bars. We have to celebrate our half birthdays now!
That's funny about the candy bars. Do you celebrate chinese new year? We do, it's tomorrow. I love any reason to celebrate. Ask Ben, "Have you had your rice yet?" I guess it would sound better in Chinese...
Post a Comment