Friday, January 21, 2011

computer issues


Dear Devoted Blog Readers,

I have some bad news. My trusty, old, and red Sony Viao has finally bit the dust. I am now the proud renter of a fairly old BYU owned Dell. Some business items while I've been away from the blogosphere . . .

A HUGE thank you to Grandma McKen for knowing that I was totally serious about wanting more caramels and being just the best. Now, Ben and I each have our own bag of caramels in the fridge. Can you guess who's eaten more so far?


On our MLK holiday from school, we made crepes in the morning and Ben was introduced to fabulous world of Nutella. Of course, he loved it!


Then, I completed that "elderly simulation assignment" for my aging class - see post below. It was . . . not my favorite class activity ever.


And now, intramural basketball has begun! I think I am loving it almost as much as Ben!

3 comments:

Kristi said...

love your anthro apron!

Sandra said...

Karin, I noticed your new apron, too. I love it!

Tyler and Rachael said...

nutella is a wonderful world. i hope ben is enjoying it. the caramels looks delicious!!