Have we fallen off the blogging world?! Yes. But we're back!
Check out our new apartment in BYU Student Family Housing!
Living Room: Before
Living Room: After
(Thanks for the TV Daddy Myers!)
Dining Area: Before
Dining Area: After
Kitchen: Before
Kitchen: After
Pantry: Before = Sad
Pantry: After = Happy
(Thanks Daddy Rowan!)
Bathroom: Before
Bathroom: After
Study/Storage: Before
Study/Storage: After
Ben's Side:
My Side:
Bedroom: Before
Bedroom: After
(Thanks Grandma Karen for the perfect quilt!)
Last night we had a triple-header! First was a reunion for my freshman ward. I was most excited to see my freshman roommate, Kyra, who also got married this summer.
This is us on our first day at BYU.
And here we are now.
And with husbands!
Second was "Da Ducks" first flag football game. Here are Sami and I on the sidelines, bundled up like it's winter already! What's up, September?!
Lastly, the three Ben's and the wives gathered for chips, salsa, queso, bean dip, kool-aid, and peanut M&Ms. Tell me this is not a happy scene!
(Thanks Heavenly Father for wonderful friends!)

3 comments:
hey Karin! love, love your hair!!!! you also did a great job with your apartment.
I LOVE this post!!! Your apartment is sooo cute! I especially like your kitchen. cute!
I love this post, too! You've made your apartment look like a home. I know you'll have a happy year there. You go, girl!
Sandra
Post a Comment