Tuesday, July 18, 2017

Convention 2017

Everyone says that if you're an Usborne Books & More consultant, you should go to Convention (because of how it will benefit you & your business).  After attending for my first time, I say that you should be an Usborne Books & More consultant SO that you can go to Convention!  It was amazing and SO much FUN!  

One of the highlights for me was getting to finally meet Shari in person!  I met Shari early on in my business when she was a hostess for me.. then she joined me team.. and since has soared to amazing heights.  From the beginning we've totally clicked, online,.. but we "click" even more in person!  It was awesome.


The Tag Team Party Peeps are really popular direct sales trainers and they were our keynote speakers this year.



When you promote to Executive Leader, you get a Tiffany's necklace! 



Shari & me!


Randall, our CEO


So many fun friends I'm so happy to have in my life through Usborne Books & More!  This is Monica - we met in January at ELC.



Here I am walking across the stage to receive my Senior Executive tiara! 



We had a large team dinner on Thursday night - here are a few gals from my team!



This is the large team I'm a part of - the Change Makers.



Here are some of my downline team members that came to Convention!



One of the best parts of Convention is getting free books!  One our newest titles comes with 3D glasses!



The Name Game played late at night is an Uzzie classic.





Bobbi is one of  my up-up-upline directors - she is awesome.



Jill is my director & mentor - I adore her.



Randall & me, looking classy for the awards banquet & closing ceremonies!





Hailey is my sponsor & team leader - adore her!



Jill (my director), Hailey (my sponsor & team leader), Heather (VP of Usborne Books & More), & myself



I totally didn't think going to a dance with a bunch of book ladies would be fun, but it was a total blast!!




I loved having the opportunity to tour our home office & warehouse before I flew home!








No comments: