Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Ten Weeks of Cute Pictures

Some (many!) of my favorite pictures from Jacob's first 10 weeks of life..enjoy!

 Day Zero


Chunky Monkey in the hospital


Swaddled up in the hospital


Those first few days when they're sooooo sleepy!





One week & one day old.


Jacob's hospital picture - adore!


That face!


I love it when he sleeps like this.




The Venice Canals are so booooring.


Getting ready to go out to dinner for the first time.







First smiles!


Auntie Em is the best!





Oh my goodness.


 Baby got back.



Great-Grandma Rowan cuddles






Fourth of July!


Family photos at the LA Temple





Two months today!


Uncle Tommy teaching Jake his ways.



Ten weeks today!


Getting ready for his first swim!




3 comments:

Tyler and Rachael said...

So much cuteness!!!

AJ Araya said...

LOVE IT! You captured some great sweet moments!

Unknown said...

ahhhh hes so cute! I can't wait to meet him! Which I hope is sometime in the near distant future!