Sunday, November 24, 2013

thanksgiving decor & dinner for two

Happy November, world! 

I made a few simple decorations this year: painted canvases and Thanksgiving fabric banners.  I love them both - so fun!




I also honestly just couldn't wait another week for Thanksgiving fare, so I spent Friday afternoon making a Thanksgiving Dinner for Two!  Complete with a 3-lb. turkey breast (so tender and cute), mashed potatoes and gravy, stuffing, and green beans!  Instead of pumpkin pie, I made pumpkin chocolate chip cookies!  We've had leftovers for the last 2 days and it's been a delight.


3 comments:

Randy said...

Your feast looks yummy. Hope our feast on Thanksgiving Day looks and tastes as good.

Randy

Tyler and Rachael said...

Yum! I love being able to check in and see what you're up to. Happy Thanksgiving.

Sandra said...

Good for you to make an early thanksgiving dinner just for you and Ben. You create a wonderful home.