It seems as though I have made an exit from the blogging world. This is me . . making an entrance!
Here is what we did in January.
I bought myself an iPad! And, well, . . I love it.
We moved!
Just about one mile away. I'm even closer to work now, and we didn't think that was even possible!
If you need our new address just let me know . . to like, you know, send us a housewarming gift or something.
I've had a couple of fun projects keeping me busy.
| These curtains were about 7" too short so I bought some fabric and lengthened them. I am super pleased! |
| Most of the frames are still empty and now I'm on a hunt for the perfect prints to fill them. |
We joined a gym!
A brand-spanking-new 24 Hour Fitness opened up the weekend we moved about 1/2 mile from us. We got a great membership deal and we are loving the gym! I have become a religious "BodyPump"-er . . can you imagine me in a class with a dumbbell?! *Enter grunting noise here.*
This month is now more than half-way over . . sometime I'll let you know what we did in the month of February.

3 comments:
We have 24-hour Fitness memberships too and we love them! You should go to zumba! I've been wanting to try the BodyPump class but am totally nervous!
I'm super impressed with your sewing skills on those curtains! I can hardly work my machine, and when I do, I always destroy whatever I'm working on. Also, I love your fabric letters. Adorable! Miss you :)
wow wow wow! So crafty! How did you do that Kitchen peg board thing? Very cool. :)
Post a Comment