Saturday, May 21, 2011

kings island

Well, I've been waiting until I can be funny and witty to write this blog post, but I'm putting too much pressure on myself and it's just not happenin', folks! Here's the cut-and-dry version:

Ben and I took a trip to King's Island, an amusement park near Cincinnati, on Friday! We had an absolute blast!


We rode A TON of rollercoasters, but I'll just tell you about our favorite: FIREHAWK. On this coaster, you get all strapped in to the seat and then the seat leans back and you are laying down! The rollercoaster goes up - you know - "click, click, click, click, . . . " - you can't see where you're going, all you can see is the sky. And when it starts going down the track twists over and you ride like you are flying on your stomach. It was awesome. Dreams come true on Firehawk.

Ben's eyes are closed in this picture, but you can kind of see the seats leaning backwards . .


Eyes-open-redo:


These pictures always provide a lot of laughs - zoom in and enjoy!



After 9 hours of coasters and Dip-n-Dots, we called it a (fabulous) day, but not without snapping a shot in front of "Lil' Eiffey!"

2 comments:

Unknown said...

How fun!!! Love ben's faces on the rollar coasters!

Ashley said...

I still can't believe you guys didn't get the potato fries or the zebra cone! Shameful! :)