Saturday, December 11, 2010

Christmas Cookie Friday

Aunt Kelly has always been my hero, so I wanted our family to have a Christmas Cookie Friday, too! If you don't know what I'm talking about, click here and here.

So, on Friday, Ben and I had a little party with sugar cookies, frosting, and sprinkles! It was so fun! (Ask Ben - I said that, oh, about 150 times.)

For some reason we didn't register for a rolling pin, so our dough was rolled out with lots of finger prints.


We laughed at this little guy because he has a bum crack! (Mature, I know.)




These are the cookies we're giving to our home/visiting teaching families; they're the cute ones.


These are the one's that Ben managed not to eat.
You'll notice "blessing" in Chinese, "wife" in Chinese, Peyton Manning, the Mexican snowman, and ET/Edward Scissorhands among our other creative joys.



Tonight we went to an Appetizer/White Elephant Gift Exchange party. We brought popcorn balls! I topped them with Christmas sprinkles for a little extra festivity.


On the last round of the gift exchange, instead of stealing an already-unwrapped gift, Ben decided to take the last wrapped present. The game ended with this . . .

6 comments:

Ashley said...

Karin! You are a master decorator! It's pretty obvious the ones you decorated and the ones Ben did! :)

Ben Van Noy said...

Definitely obvious, because Ben's are the better ones for sure!

Nikki & James said...

at least you have a gift for your next white elephant gift exchange!

Kelly said...

Wow, those are some impressive cookies! Enjoy getting to decorate them yourself before the little destroyers come along! Thanks for the shout out. I think you're pretty awesome too!

Tyler and Rachael said...

they look delicious! and I LOVE your hair cut.

jamesandlindsaylattin said...

We loved the cookies Ben brought over - Thanks again!