Sunday, March 19, 2017

A blogging resolution?

Is it much too late in the year to make a New Year's Resolution to blog more?  I don't know.. perhaps!  But I've got stuff to say and we've had stuff going on!  And, when I print out my blog every year it'd be nice if the page weren't blank.  ;)  Since I last blogged, like a zillion years ago...

Halloween happened!!  Jake was THE cutest little fireman and Ben & I had a total blast taking him trick-or-treating!  He got the hang of it pretty quickly and especially loved houses that had dogs.









After Halloween comes Thanksgiving, and we were blessed enough to have Nana & Grandpa come visit us!! 


Shopping at the Mall of America on Black Friday is exhausting!!

And of course, we went to the trampoline park and Jacob sprained his ankle.  Totally my fault.



For Christmas, we drove to Indiana and got to visit Nana & Grandpa again!  We had the best time!















No comments: