When we left LA last Friday we drove straight to Cambria for the weekend. It was so nice to have a cool, beautiful weekend together as a family.
Jacob didn't have a crib to sleep in the first night and he was SO tired.
Ben and I had a little date to Sea Chest one night.
Jacob was having a hard time sitting still in Church.
The elephant seals are my favorite animal, and we had to take Jacob to see them for the first time while we were there.
Ben & I have a picture right here from our honeymoon.
I taught Jake the art of throwing rocks into the water on the same beach I've played on my whole life. It was quite the trip for me! Unfortunately Jake can't throw very far, but he wants the rocks to land in the water . . so he lands in the water too.
One last walk on the ranch before we hit the road!



1 comment:
So fun! And you look so good!
Post a Comment