One of my very, very, very best friends lives here in Los Angeles! We haven't spent nearly as much time with her & her family as we should have in the past 2 years, but I have thoroughly enjoyed the time we have spent together. Joanna & I grew up in towns about 45 minutes apart, but didn't meet until we lived on the same floor in the freshman dorms. After our freshman year we were roommates. We have seen each other at our very, very worst, and at some of our best times. I'm not sure there are many people I feel more comfortable around than her. Anyway . . . she has taken up photography in the last few years and is so amazing! We had her family over for Easter dinner and then she snapped some family pictures for us. We love them!
We attempted to take a few shots of our own after church earlier in the day . .
Joanna's were much better!














1 comment:
Love them!!!! And I love that you posted the before pictures too. ;)
Post a Comment