Thursday, September 15, 2011

an honor

Today marks three weeks into my internship, and guess what!! I was offered a real job there beginning next semester!

In the Enhanced Care/Alzheimer's Unit, there is a girl who works with the activities all day, every day. She is so great and I love working with her. She is having a baby in December, and today I was told that they are going to split her job into two part-time jobs and that they would love to have ME fill one of them! I feel so honored! Such a compliment!

Unfortunately this is a dream-come-true and I won't be able to take it because we're graduating and moving to the Bay Area. BUT, it still makes me happy and feel so good!

I would love a job like this - maybe I'll be able to find another in California!

:)

2 comments:

Randy said...

You should feel honored. I'm sure they would love to have you. I'm sure the Lord will put you in a good situation in CA where your awesome talents will benefit others.

Randy

Catie said...

Once my class went and visited where you work, and one of the sweet old ladies from that unit literally escaped from that hall! She hid in the back of our group and then once we were upstairs, she was like, "Surprise!" It was the cutest thing ever!