Wednesday, April 13, 2011

last day

Today was the last day of classes! I celebrated by getting a beautiful sun-burn during tennis class! Ha. Actually, Ben & I celebrated by an afternoon outing to the Creamery on our walk home! Then I read on the couch (The Help) and fell asleep for a solid two hours.

We'll hit the books tomorrow. ;)

Ben & I have absolutely loved this semester! We are so happy. Our life is filled with so many blessings - being married to each other being blessing number one! We love BYU so much and we are both grateful that we have one more semester here!

3 comments:

Kristi said...

that seriously sounds like a perfect day to me--end of classes, creamery ice cream with husband, reading a good book and 2 hour nap. does life get much better? i LOVED The Help, i'll be interestd to hear your thoughts!
love,
K

MollyJae said...

Another semester almost finished, how exciting. Love the sunshine and ice cream afternoon. Loved The Help....can't wait to hear what you think about it.

Sandra said...

I'm so glad you've had such a happy semester. I'm also glad you're so good at finding reasons to celebrate all kinds of joys. You make life fun.

Sandra