Thursday, July 15, 2010

today's excitement

Ben and I were preparing to teach our 4-year-old primary class and look who the stories are about!


Ben works right across the street from a fabulous shopping center ... Borders, Talbots, J. Crew, Pottery Barn, Anthropologie, and the likes ... and sometimes when I am early to pick him up, I browse.

Yesterday I found this precious little meal planner in Anthro and today I used my left-over Christmas gift money to purchase it! It's a pad of paper on a magnet we can stick on our fridge!


Ben is just as excited about So You Think You Can Dance as I am!
(At least he pretends like it.) What a great husband! :)


3 comments:

vocalise said...

That is dang funny about the Primary story...and even the spelling of Karin!! You guys look so cute and happy. Love it.

Kristi said...

so great to read about all your new adventures! the canoe story in particular makes me laugh--i can just picture it. :) love, love,
K

Kelly said...

You still have leftover Christmas money??