Monday, June 28, 2010

the happiest

June Eighteenth, Two Thousand Ten
was the happiest day of my life!

{nervous}
{excited and in love}

The sealing was performed by my Grandpa Rowan and was absolutely beautiful. Those few moments were filled with the most wonderful feelings of love, happiness, and excitement.

And then, we were married!




We took lots of pictures outside the temple..

with family,



and friends.



Then Ben and I drove to Merced for our reception, stopping at In-n-Out for our first married meal.

We took more pictures..



cut some cake,



danced a little to our live band,






ate some yummy food,



and had the time of our lives! We made our exit through a tunnel of sparklers to a car so lovingly decorated with shaving cream and toilet paper. We were surrounded by everyone we love and had the very best day. It was perfect. :)

Thank you Aunt Marie, Ashley, DJ, Sami, and Mom for letting me steal pictures from your blogs! :)


5 comments:

Ashley said...

I LOVE the pictures. What a special day. I wish I could have been there. Receptions in Merced are the best parties!

mm said...

The reception was absolutely beautiful and you could actually feel the love :). You two look soooo happy.
~Sis Mercado

Amy and Woody said...

congratulations it looks beautiful

vocalise said...

Glad you are on to the next phase! I think I recognize a few of those photos! :)

Lucy said...

So, so, so lovely. Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!